I saw your video for “tips for Church bookkeepers” and clicked on the link and was surprised someone came up with a course for free online. I am really pleased. Thanks, I will show this to my Pastor and so we can get on track. Praise the Lord Jesus for this. Melissa B.
Protect Your Ministry
with Better Policies and Procedures!
- How to control contributions with better checks and balances.
- How to control and account for monies placed at the altar.
- How to control expenses, purchases and credit card transactions.
- How to properly manage petty cash and expenses accounts.
- How to establish guidelines for benevolence.
- How to control expenses for helps ministries and auxiliaries.
- How to control check advances and keep track of receipts and returned monies.
- When you should open separate bank accounts and how to manage them.
You’ll Also Get Access to These Customizable Templates:
Policies and Procedures (MS Word)
- Accounting Department Policies and Procedures for Churches
- Accounting Policies and Procedures for Ministries
- Policies and Procedures for Staff and Volunteers
Sample Forms (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Annual Lease Value
- Benevolence Policy
- Benevolence Request Form
- Bookkeeper Job Description
- Credit Card Acceptance Agreement
- Employee Use of Vehicle Form
- Employee Use of Vehicle Instructions
- Expense Advance Agreement
- Mileage Report
- Ministry Program Budget
- Miscellaneous Deposit Form
- Miscellaneous Tally Sheet
- Offerings Report
- Petty Cash Report
- Property Issued to Employee
- Purchase Requisition
- Sign Out Sheet
- Special Events Budget
- Travel Authorization Form