Protect Your Ministry with better policies and procedures!
- How to control contributions with better checks and balances.
- How to control and account for monies placed at the altar.
- How to control expenses, purchases and credit card transactions.
- How to properly manage petty cash and expenses accounts.
- How to establish guidelines for benevolence.
- How to control expenses for helps ministries and auxiliaries.
- How to control check advances and keep track of receipts and returned monies.
- When you should open separate bank accounts and how to manage them.
This E-Learning Course includes:
- Online video training (high speed internet access is recommended.
- Handouts and sample forms and policies and procedures you can customize. This will save you hours of time and effort!
- Practice Exercises to help reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Final Exam shows you’ve mastered the concepts.
- Certificate of Completion is issued after you pass the exam
Take the course anytime you want, as many times as you want during your access period!
Study in the comfort of your home or office.