Get an understanding of basic accounting principles and financial reporting!
- The difference between assets, liabilities and other account types.
- How to choose the right type of account when adding new accounts to your accounting system.
- Everything you need to know about Balance Sheets, Income Statements and what they mean.
- Everything you need to know about debits and credits
- How to review your financial reports and easily spot errors.
This E-Learning Course includes:
- Online video training (high speed internet access is recommended).
- Handouts and sample chart of accounts.
- Practice Exercises to help reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Final Exam shows you’ve mastered the concepts.
- Certificate of Completion is issued after you pass the exam
Take the course anytime you want, as many times as you want during your access period.
Study in the comfort of your home or office.